Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- A doctor and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality dental care for you and your family
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending our office.
During your initial visit, we will give you a tour of the office and all of the technologies that we utilize on a daily basis. We like to take a comprehensive approach to dentistry. For this reason, we will examine your overall oral health before recommending any treatment plan. We will then perform an overall clinical exam which includes the following:
- Periodontal evaluation of your gum tissue and periodontal ligaments
- Full mouth cancer screening
- Full radiographical evaluation
- Cosmetic evaluation
- Teeth cleaning
After we have examined your oral health, we will chart a course of action to return your mouth back to full oral health and cosmetic perfection. We will also speak with you about maintaining the proper oral hygiene habits.
Should you prefer to print the patient information forms please (click here) to download them and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
If your previous dentist has taken x-rays within the last 6 months, you may request that they forward them to our office.
We like to think that each of our patients are part of our family. We look forward to introducing you into our practice and are happy you have entrusted us with your beautiful smile.